Most car wash owners agree that bright lights give customers a better car wash experience. When purchasing car wash supplies for your business, don’t miss the opportunity to upgrade your lighting. Switching to LED lights can save you money and also save energy. They can help you project an image of environmental responsibility while also boosting your bottom line. Here are some advantages to converting your car wash to use LED lighting.
Less Power Consumption
LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs. Incandescent bulbs only use 20 percent of the energy they consume to light the bulb. The remaining 80 percent is lost as heat. Conversely, LED lamps are 80 percent efficient. Because they do not possess a filament like conventional bulbs, they produce a much cooler light, only losing about 20 percent of their energy to heat loss. Lower power consumption means lower electric bills and brighter lights for less.
Better for Outdoor Use
With LED fixtures such as that manufactured by Mile High Wash Systems, the lights are covered with a solid transparent plastic material. This material is more resistant to damage than standard glass-sealed bulbs. Even smaller LED lighting solutions, such as the waterproof LED tube lights by G & G LED, often do not use things like rubber gaskets or metal pieces which can rust or become corroded with exposure to outdoor conditions, or even conditions in a car wash bay. The increased durability of LED lighting can save on replacements, even when faced with constant exposure to residual pressure washer spray.
wordpress theme by initheme.com